Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Cherry-Topped Cheesecake Cups


Oh my, these are absolutely scrumptious!  I wanted to make something (besides my tart) just for the moms in my life.  Something special, small, and well, delicious.  These fit the bill, and I'm not just saying that.  Ok, well me and my taste buds are saying that!  :)  I did have to keep a few, I'm a mom too you know.  


Oh, you will never guess where I found this recipe!  That is what I call a little joke.  If you have been reading this blog, you just might know what my favorite cake book is, and that is where I found this scrumptious recipe!  The Cake Book by Tish Boyle.  Oh yes I did!  These were really easy to make and came out perfectly!  I couldn't be more happy with them.  The only thing I did differently was I used canned cherries, instead of the Morello Cherries, but it still tasted super yummy.  


I have some exciting news!  Well, at least for me.  :)  I keep raving about Tish Boyle's book, and well, she emailed me!  She has put BabyCakes by Rachel as one of her favorite blogs on Tish Boyle's Blog.  If you want to see, just click on this link Tish Boyle's Blog, and scroll down, and it's on the left side.  How cool is that?  I am so honored!  Her recipes are so good!!  I am so glad I found her book, and it has helped me develop my baking skills.  If you are interested in learning to bake cakes, develop you skills, or learn new wonderful recipes, this is the book for you! 

I hope you all have a great week!  I have some cakes I'm baking this week so I'll have them up soon!  


4 comments:

  1. Thanks, Rachel, you're a sweetheart, and I love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel, lovely as always! And that's great news about being on Tish's blogroll! You always amaze me, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cherry is our favorite cheesecake topping. These look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how fun to be featured. I will have to check out her book.

    Your version looks picture perfect... and delish!

    ReplyDelete